What happens in our Studio
Our large infinity wall together with studio lighting or the option of natural lighting provides a versatile backdrop for all styles of in-studio photography.
There are many benefits to a studio setting:
- Photo shoots can be booked at any time of day, in any weather
- The studio temperature is comfortable & can be adjusted to suit your clothing requirements. This is particularly helpful for young babies & children or extreme weather conditions
- Full control over the direction & quantity of light in each image
- The smaller environment often keeps big groups together or toddlers “contained” making them easier to photograph
- Studio photography has a particular “clean”, white, bright style that appeals to many
From the intimacy of maternity, baby and family photo shoots to the loud, energetic action of studio parties or the professional corporate profiles and product shots – we can do it all in-studio. And lets not forget the fine-art natural-light Slumberlings newborn photography sessions…
Baby and Family Studio PhotographyNo two family shoots are the same because your family is unique and has a character of it’s own. Photo shoots with young babies are generally calm with lots of cuddles whereas those with toddlers are characterized by noise and action! The session can be as traditional or as much fun as you want it to be.
Maternity Studio PhotographyThere’s very little as wonderful as photographing a couple celebrating the imminent arrival of a child. Maternity studio shoots are arty and discreet focusing on shape, shadow and form. We love including Dads and siblings in this session however Moms are also welcome to come alone if they prefer.
PR and Social Media PhotographyDo you have a professional CV but a “Selfie” photograph on your Linked-In profile? Does your website portrait sell your corporate image?
Today’s business world is all about being connected and marketing yourself via social media and networking platforms. We’ve created an affordable PR package to help you achieve this visual professionalism.
Studio Party photographyLooking for a fun way to celebrate a birthday? Searching for an exciting teambuilding experience? Or just a night out with the girls?
Studio parties give you the opportunity to celebrate, have fun and create memories at the same time. Bring outfit changes, funky props, cake, drinks and even your own music. Lights, camera, action!